Friday, January 10, 2014

Follow Friday #5

Increase Blog Followers

Resolutions: Put together your blogger resolution list for all of us to see!


I have to admit: I´m not good with this resolution stuff. I mostly don´t manage to follow through with them...but, well!

  • Resolution 1: DO THE RESOLUTIONS PROPERLY
  • Resolution 2: Blog consistently with a schedule
  • Resolution 3: Read more and consistently
  • Resolution 4: Try harder with my booktube videos!
What are your blogish resolutions?



bloglovinGFC

5 comments:

  1. Nice and simple, low-pressure goals. I think you can do it, especially if you accomplish the first one, haha. Good luck!
    New follower via GFC!
    Amanda @ i solemnly swear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great resolutions, hope you can reach them :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/01/follow-friday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Booktube videos? Sounds interesting. Good luck with all of your resolutions and have a great week.

    My FF

    Lacie @ Rainy Dayz Reviewz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Booktube videos!! I want to do this so bad! But I have a hard time recording myself lol I always stutter! Great set of resolutions! Good luck! I'm a new follower via gfc! :)

    Pivot Book Reviews FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fist resolution! Haha
    Old follower stopping by :)
    http://angelic-reviews.blogspot.ca/2014/01/feature-and-follow_10.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...